Engineering Certification - Brooksville
Engineering Certification of Pollution Control Equipment
florida power Development llc, brooksville, Florida
GSE's role was to identify and certify that the equipment located at the site meets the definition of pollution control equipment. To this end a site visit was conducted to make observations and identify equipment that meets the definitions.
In pursuit of this, GSE completed the following tasks:
- A site visit and plan review which consisted of:
- A site visit to the power plant to make observations of the pollution control and the associated ancillary equipment.
- Review of a detailed list of all pollution control and the associated ancillary equipment.
- Review of a flow diagram identifying all equipment in the process.
- Engineering Certification consisting of the following:
- Analysis of the data provided by the client.
- Preparation of an engineering report summarizing the scope of the engineering analysis, the capital costs of pollution control and ancillary equipment and a separate cost for engineering, permitting, installation, commissioning and testing.
- Certification of the report via sign and seal by a GSE Florida registered professional engineer and a certified environmental professional.
- Submission of the certification to the FDEP.