Air Pollution Analysis - Orlando
Air pollution rule applicability analysis
chep, orlando, florida
GSE conducted an air pollution rule applicability analysis for equipment to determine if an air construction permit/modification or exemption request was appropriate. This was done for six different plants that the client owns and operates.
For each plant GSE completed the following tasks:
- An FDEP/Orange County air pollution rule applicability analyses for the proposed equipment.
- Contacted the local agency to discuss the project and the findings of the rule applicability analysis.
- If the results indicated an air permit application was required for obtaining a construction permit, GSE prepared the forms with input from the CHEP project manager, and submitted them to the appropriate agency.
- In cases where the results indicated an exemption request was appropriate GSE prepared a letter, as well as any application forms required, requesting the exemption.
- Prepared a record keeping spreadsheet to comply with the record keeping requirements for surface coating operations.