Environmental Consulting for all industries.
Public health and welfare is an important part of environmental work. Many other firms are not equipped to address the complex interaction of pollutants as they pertain to exposure or workers or the community. Grove's staff includes experts in industrial hygiene and toxicity testing. A natural progression of our industrial work is to assist our clients with environmental expertise as well as industrial hygiene, safety and community exposure issues. We have the team to apply our combined knowledge of environmental and industrial hygiene to assist our clients in this complex arena.
- Indoor air ventilation and comfort zone monitoring.
- Indoor air quality testing for formaldehyde, solvents, metals, air balance, and other airborne contaminants.
- Microbiological investigations (mold).
- Environmental health and safety audits (O.S.H.A. compliance).
- O.S.H.A. personnel exposure compliance testing and consulting.
- Hearing conservation consulting and compliance testing.
- Right to know training and compliance testing.
- Ambient sound level surveys and consulting.
- Industrial process ventilation design.
- Material Safety Data Sheet (M.S.D.S.) creation.
- Confined space and lock-out tag-out training