Environmental Consulting for all industries.
Grove Scientific & Engineering Company (GSE) has been providing quality and responsive environmental services to assist our clients with evaluating and managing the risks associated with environmental conditions of their properties and activities for over 30 years. Our engineers and scientists have the qualifications and experience to manage the most complex environmental assessment found in industrial, realestate, institutional, and governmental settings. GSE is also an approved FDEP contractor under the Pre-Approved Petroleum Restoration Program.
GSE’s professionals practice assures our project compliance with approved US EPA RCRA, ASTM, NESHAP, and FDEP rules and regulations relating to hazardous wastes, hazardous substances, petroleum products, and toxics impacts to buildings, air, soil and groundwater. Over the past 30 years, our staff has completed more than 1000 routine Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments, to complex investigations, some outside of the environmental field, but using the scientific method to identify and solve complex questions. Our multi-media experienced engineers and scientists will provide their expertise to solve your environmental problems.
Environmental services provided are listed below.
- Hazardous Waste Regulatory Compliance.
- Industrial Environmental Assessment and Compliance Audits.
- Phase I and II ESAs per ASTM E-1527-13 Due Diligence.
- Contamination Assessments and Remediation of Hazardous Substances.
- Contamination Assessment Reports for storage tanks.
- Community Noise Impact Studies.
- Toxicology Studies.
- Mold Assessments.
- Environmental Impact Studies.
- Groundwater, stormwater, surface water, wetlands and wastewater sampling, project design and implementation.
- NPDES Permitting, SWPPP, SPPP.
- Field Sampling per FDEP Rule 62-160 SOPs.